December 26, 2011

Please help if you can!!!

Friends and family of Grace.....

I've signed up a team to compete in the 2012 Ability Challenge on March 31, 2012 out here at Alpine Meadows. The team combines 2 organizations I am passionate about. Disabled Sports USA Far West, an organization that makes adaptive sports accessible and affordable, and SheJumps, an organization that helps women take risks in outdoor activities. I will be competing in this all mountain skiing challenge with a team made up entirely of female skiers and snowboarders.

As participants, we've all agreed to raise $200 for Disabled Sports USA and so that is why I'm writing. Maybe you're feeling a little generous the day after Christmas. Maybe you need more tax deductions before the end of 2011. Maybe you're just awesome, like all of you should know you are. In any case, any amount of money you can donate will help. Donations can be made here: www.active.com/donate/abilitychallenge2012/meghankellyteles

You can read more about the work I've been doing with organization at www.meghankellyteles.com

Feel free to spread the word! I promise I won't mass email you again about this!

Thanks everyone! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year and may you have a happy and healthy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment