December 17, 2011

Great Email from Sweden..

We made a difference in the world....


Dear David, I noticed your post on
skibuilders.com and been looking at your interview. I wanted to give you thumbs up and wish you best of luck. You story reminds me a bit of my own so I could not resist to send a message :9. I, some time ago, got layed off from a company I was working for as electronics engineer (the company closed down), and decided to start my own company making kitesurfing twintip boards, as kitesurfing is my greatest passion and I have always wanted to have own business. I even got some financial aid from my previous employer after presenting the business plan which I used approx. 2 months to make. Right now I am in the process of getting ramped up with materials etc., but in general my business model looks quite similar to yours from what I can see. So it was quite nice to hear your story. I will in the future, if economy allows, order a pair of your skis, in order to support your business! Hopefully we can keep in touch, and have some mutual benefit from each other, in whatever way. Best regards from cold Sweden, Cheers, Mirsad

Thanks,
Grace Skis

No comments:

Post a Comment