February 11, 2011

Res_o_lu-tion Skis


These four "kids" in Boulder have the right idea. I call them kids because I could actually have children their age if things went a little different my freshman year of college. I had the pleasure to ski around with this diverse crew at A-Basin last week. Tom, "The Talker" of the crew is motivated and forward thinking. He absolutely loves this shit. By this shit I mean everything involved in really skiing. Chris, "The Competitor" rips, no doubt he has trouble finding equals on the snow, and his attitude his perfect. Fun first, compete second and lives by the mantra, "one has to be good in bad conditions". I believe the "Doctor's" name was Mike. i could be wrong and I apologize in advance to the "Dr". This kid is going to save Chris and Tom when they are 40 still doing back flips in the park. Believe me, I wish I had a Dr.


The Talker, The Competitor and the Dr are making some skis in Boulder. Check them out, drop them some coin, maybe they will make you a pair. You still wont be as good as them on skis but you can dream...




No comments:

Post a Comment